"FUNNY TWIN MOMENTS" Competition - 19-31 March 2015 - Share 2 videos that show either your twins or a video you have seen and love capturing some funny twin moments…
VIDEO WITH MOST VOTES WINS (5pm QLD 31 March 2015).
PRIZE: 'My Twins Are Cuter', Grey t-shirt | Models: Katy with her daughters Lily & Lola
Please read Competition Rules.I have entered a competition, please vote and share for me!
The following stipulates A World of Twins Contest Rules for all contests held online here at A World of Twins - www.aworldoftwins.com. Each contest may have its own special restrictions and/or qualifications, in which case, they will be noted with each contest.
- To be eligible for entry into a promotional competition, entrants must be individuals who are current FULL members of A World of Twins during the promotion period. The promoter’s employees and management committee, and their families are ineligible for entry.
- Winners under the age of 18 (eighteen) must be accompanied by the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must also provide ID and sign appropriate release forms.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries that are wholly or partially incomplete. The promoter’s decision on this and other aspects of the game is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries become the property of the promoter and entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize-winner will be notified by phone and/or mail. In some cases the winner’s name and suburb will also be published on the A World of Twins website www.aworldoftwins.com, Facebook or in the e-newsletter. The phone number and/or address used by the promoter will be those provided to A World of Twins and the promoter is not responsible if the prize is late, lost or misdirected. The promoter reserves the right to use the name, likeness, image and voice (including a photograph, film or recording) of any entrant or winner in the game for the purpose of promoting and advertising the competition (including its outcome), the promoter and any products or services supplied or arranged by the promoter.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database. All personal details collected by the promoter will be used and stored for the purposes of administration of the promotion draw and to provide the entrant with information about A World of Twins services and benefits.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or altered. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning and independent financial advice should be sought.
- The prize-winner agrees that the promoter is not liable for any event, circumstance, loss or expense arising from the taking or use of a prize by the prize-winner and/or any other person.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Additions or deletions to these rules may be enacted at the discretion of A World of Twins at anytime.